Lube Oil Delivery Trucks
Western Cascade can customize a lube oil truck to fit your businesses needs. We have partnered with Peterbilt and Morgan Body to create the highest quality custom trucks for your business.
We can customize a truck for your business with a large balanced load to maximize your productivity and profitability.
Morgan VAn BOdy
- 244" Wheel Base
- 18K lbs Front Axle
- 40K lbs Rear Axle
- 16K lbs STR Susp
- GVWR 52K lbs
- Rough Service Cab
- Cummins Engine
- Fuller 10 Speed Trans (Optional Allison 6 Speed)
- Will carry 2890 gallons of lube oil:
6-335 gallons of lube oil totes
plus 16- 55 gallon drums
- Gross Weight as loaded: 49,260 lbs with 15,860 on the front axle
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- AM/FM Radio
- Standard Instrument Package
- Color: White (custom colors available)
- Length 22'
- Height 96.99"
- Width 97.9"
- Heavy Duty Subframe
- Rollup Steel Door
- 3" I Beam cross-members on 12" centers
- Floor: 1 3/8" laminated hardwood with 24" steel threshold
- 3/4" plywood scuff with 12" high steel kickplate
- Roof: 0.062" translucent with 2 interior dome lights
- 3 rows of horizontal "E" track on each side & front wall
- 1 grab handle on each side of rear frame
- Interlift gate with 4,000 lbs capacity
- Self-Leveling with 57" x 80" platform
Western Cascade pumping systems
- Dual delivery equipment
- PTO brake interlock controls
- 2 Blackmeter pumps
- 2 LC meters with mechanical printers and presets
- 2 Hannay hydro rewind hose reels
- 100 ft of 1 3/8" delivery hose with Scully Uniflow nozzle
- Guaranteed hose end delivery rate of 45 gpm of 30W @ 60°
- All equipment installed in 2 door, right hand, all weather aluminum box.
- Inside van body are 2 - 12' x 2' suction lines including 90° stainless swivels, pickup wands and holsters
- Drum Industries MH1 Hydrapack (Engineered system by Drum and Western Cascade) with hotshift PTO
- 1 all weather ProTech storage box on the street side
- In-line flow control valves to regulate hose rewind speed